I want to have an invoice split based on payment term
I want this process for retention. Customer pays 90% of invoice amount and pays the rest 10% after certain period of time.
I had checked but didn't get clear answer
Invoice will split if payment terms differs at item level.
What you are talking about is Customer payment receipt. Which means, you sold goods worth 100 rupees, and customer pays this outstanding amount in installments.
Invoice is 100
Installment 1 is 90 rupees
Installment 2 is 10 rupees
The above process happens in FI. This can be achieved through Installment payment term.
Create payment term in OB08 (Click Installment payment option)
Then Go to OBB9, Click on new entries, enter payment term with Installment details
Then simulate a scenario
This will work
Login to follow, like, comment, share and bookmark content.