In my opinion, you need to perform some workaround to fulfill this requirement. You cannot copy a text(url) into the link to url UI.
1. Maintain a column to display the URL but keep it readonly.
2. Have a button in the table(toolbar/table row data), with the purpose "Insert Link". Similar to the insert link option provided by SCN forums.
3. onAction - Provide a popup with separate fields for Link and link display text.
4. On submit, set the node attribute assosiated to the particular table row data. You can map link text to the LinkURL UI elements "text attribute" and the actual URL to "URL" attribute.
This way, you maintaint he data integrity by blocking the user from editing the URL text directly. Also, you control the display and can also include basic validations such as:
1. url link has the right protocol(http/http)
2. it does not have ip address etc.