I activated the standard flow for 0PUR_C04(Datasources : 2LIS_02_HDR,2LIS_02_ITM and 2LIS_02_SCL) and I loaded the data from the setup tables in OLTP(Full load). The problem that in the OLTP system I find 9.5150,33 in Effective order value (Transaction ME2L or Me 2 N). But in SAP BI qery I find other value -> 9.4150,33
You know why please?
Do you get same problem everytime you run the full load?
Check these points
1. Deletion of setup tables before filling and performing full load
2. Check the value in RSA3
3. Check the update rules/transformations, how the fields are mapped and the rules used in mapping
4. Check the query definition
I suggest you to compare the BI data which is in InfoCube with R3 tables than R3 reports like ME2N, ME2L....
Once confirm the data in RSA3 then data in PSA and then check for the mappings.
Hope, deleted setup tables data before loading and Infocube is empty.
Nothing to worry about this , because the property of the infocube is additive so in ur case there may be 2 or more similar records that might have merged. Better to calculate the result by adding the keyfigures in R/3 as well as in the infocube.
Hope u got it,