We've done 7.1 upgrade and it's a nightmare to be honest.
Besides all new transaction types for Change requests, Normal and Urgent corrections, weekly new updates for SAP Notes, etc,
now I can't even search for my Ibase's components in Request for Change, Search simply doesn't work.
I can enter IBase's components manually in Change Requests or Normal & Urgent Corrections, but somehow, I can't find IBase components via the search option. It can't find anything.
Is anybody experienced the same issue after the 7.1 upgrade?
Thanks in advance
maybe you find something here:
I ran into this same issue today. I've configured ChaRM 7.1 before without an issue, but this one I am not getting any components even when I don't select a project.
The issue is with SMHF, ZMHF, SMCR, ZMCR, SMMJ & ZMMJ, so it's not a probelm with the custom transaction types.
I've compared the working ChaRM implementation to this one and I'm not seeing any differences. I looked at IB52, SMSY, the logical component,did another ChaRM check, looked at the task list, added every SAP delivered role to my user, and nothing has made a difference.
I've created a new logical component with a new system and clients, but still no values in the component field. Again with or without the project selected.
If I use the old ChaRM transaction types in CRMD_ORDER I see all the iBase entries.
I was able to type in the component number directly in the field and it worked. So it seems to be a problem with the search.
Yes, I have a system assigned to the production role in my logical component.
And actually as far as it showing up in the list, if you don't select a project, it shows you the entire iBase. If you select a project, it only shows you the production client iBase entries.
I'm getting no entries in either case.
It worked for me.