I have basic question with regards to the service order in CRM Web UI, I am not able to find the transaction type for the same in Crm GUI, I could find the below however
1) Service Transaction in Web UI corresponds to -Transaction Type SRVO in crm gui
2) SAP Service Order Template in Web UI corresponds to - Transaction Type SRVT in crm gui
3) (Only) Service Order in CRM Web UI - What would the transaction type for the same in crm gui
The reason I ask you this since I made some change in transaction type SRVO and when I clicked on only service order in CRMD_ORDER I could not find the same? hence please advice what would be the correct transaction type for service order.
The Service order transaction type in CRM GUI is "SRVO". Have you created a new transaction type copying the "SRVO" e.g ZSRV and then made changes to ZSRV? If not, you should be able to locate SRVO in CRMD_ORDER. If you have issue do following.
1. Goto CRMD_ORDER.
2. Click on "Settings" button as shown below and goto "Specific" tab.
3. Enter "SRVO" in "Pushbutton1" field and click on green tick.
4. You should be able to now see the transaction "SRVO" as a pushbutton.
If you still face any error, ensure that the transaction type "SRVO" is not set as inactive in the customizing.
I have two issues here
1) The first issue is I have created a y service order type by the name YSRV. I have attached below screen shots the same is not visible in my crmd_order in gui nor is it visible in my web ui. I have attached the configurations done for the same.
The same is in not in the inactive mode as per your screen shot above.
I have made the following configurations so that the same can be visible in Webui, I have added the channel GUI- CRM Web Client UI.
Next I have also maintained copy control settings for the transaction between SRVO- YSRV.
However now when I go the webclient Ui I have my role yservice pro which I have copied, in it my specific Y service order is not visible.
Nor can the same be visible in Gui when I go to crmd_order attaching the screen shot as well for your reference.
2) The second issue is
Under transaction types in the img screen SRVO- Corresponds to Service transaction and SRVT corresponds to SAP Service Order Template. However when I open my Web Ui screen
I see the following
1) Service Order
2) Service transaction
I did make one change to my Service Order Type SRVO however when I clicked on service order in web ui the change was not visible but when i clicked on service transaction I could see the change, hence was asking, in short is the service order template in transaction type in img the same as service order in web ui
1. Have you checked the steps i suggested for GUI? (i.e creating a pushbutton setting for YSRV). What was the outcome?
2. The settings that you have done for the new transaction type to appear in Web UI seem to be correct. The screenshot (for Web UI page) which you have given has many pages in it. Have you checked if the YSRV transaction is seen on other pages?
3. Sevice Order in Web UI is SRVO. Service Template in Web UI is SRVT. If there is some issue, please check if mistakenly the target id for the logical links in navigation bar profile have been changed.
To check this, goto transaction CRMC_UI_NBLINKS --> Define Logical links
Target id's should be as below
Service Order Create (SRV-ORD-CR) - Target id - TBT116MCR
Service Template Create (SRV-OTM-CR) - Target id - TBT116TMCR
Thank you for your reply please find my replies below to your points
1)With regards to your point of checking the transaction in crmd_order using the pushbutton, I did put my service order which is YSRV using the pushbutton but only standard service order is appearing as per your screen shot I am not able to view my service order which I have customized.
2) I checked on all the pages however YSRV does not seem to appear in any of the pages in Web Ui.
3)I have created my own role called Yserviceprof and under that I have created my navigation bar profile Y_SRV-PRO under this I have created the logical link ZSRCREATE and the target id there for service order create is TBT116MCR.
Please let me know if I have missed out on any other configuration.
I could resolve the issue. There is one further configuration which I missed out you need to go under
Interaction Centre Webclient- Go to Business Transactions-Define Business Transaction Profiles, go to Default and then click on Dependent Business transactions here you need to add your Ytransaction type, please note that sometimes when clicking on default the system may throw a dump hence you can copy the Default profile to ZDEFAULT and then assign your Z business transaction type by clicking on Dependent business transaction type.
Next you need to go to Define Business Roles and go to your role which you have defined and then click on Assign Function Profiles you need to add or check if the following functional profile IC_BT exists under function profile if not then you need to add the same once you add this under Profile value assign Default or Z default as what you had assigned above with this the Z transaction type would be visible when you perform your Web Ui transaction
In my case IC_BT did not exist in my Y role that I copied, hence I had to create the same and then input my Z order type in it post this it did appear. I also wanted to ask you a question on warranty I have opened another thread please let me know if you could reply on that.