In our current landscape we have CRM 2007 connected with Genesys. We are synchronizing call list between the two system using SAP Phone and Genesys is used for predictive / progressive outbound .
All calls which are coming from Genesys from the automatic outbound dialer have the PID (guid) of the SAP CRM call list item in CAD (as SAP_CALL_ID).
Even so, in CRM the resulting interaction record is not linked with the call list and no call list is selected in the interaction center.
For example if for a calling list I have a script attached this script is not executed when the call is received from Genesys.
Moreover the customer identification is made based on ANI not based on the partner attached to the call list item.
Edited by: Valentin Catalin on Nov 12, 2009 11:58 PM
Thanks a lot for your reply.
I have assigned in the identification profile XLST - CRM_IC_BPIDENT_EXT_IAD_TO_ABAP.
I have tried also with CRM_IC_BPIDENT_EXT_IAD_GENESYS but it was the same ! Not working.
I have done some debugging on this issue and it seems that the "SAP_CALL_ID" identification is not used in the code.
For the moment I have solved my customer identification issue (to use CAD info not ANI) by enhancing object CL_CRMCMP_B_CUCOBUPA_IMPL method HANDLE_EXTERNAL_CAD.
Now my problem is if the call list has some script attached to it.
Hmm, usually there is a way to resolve that issue without resorting to enhance the object. Can you send me the XML of your attached data? If not being processed correctly, it may not go to the next stage.
Thanks again for you help.
The XML extract is this one:
<xsl:transform version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:sapxsl="http://www.sap.com/sapxsl" xmlns:asx="http://www.sap.com/abapxml" version="1.0" > <xsl:strip-space elements="*"/> <xsl:template match="Application"> <asx:abap> <asx:values> <PARTNERS> <xsl:for-each select="*"> <item> <NAME><xsl:value-of select="name()"/></NAME> <VALUE><xsl:value-of select="."/></VALUE> </item> </xsl:for-each> </PARTNERS> </asx:values> </asx:abap> </xsl:template> </xsl:transform>
Thanks a lot again for your help !
I didn't had access to the system in the weekend.
The CAD XML extract is this one:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
<GSW_CALLING_LIST>CAFLOAREI DJ_MH_TEL 16.11.2009</GSW_CALLING_LIST>
There is another XSLT for Genesys - called CRM_IC_CLM_CALL_ID_EXT_GENESYS. This one converts SAP_CALL_ID to CALL_ID.
As a Genesys client, you should have access to the documentation/resources for properly configuring this.
The custom controller that reads that value is implemented in the ABAP class CL_CRMCMP_C_CUCOCLM_IMPL
Try putting an external breakpoint in the ON_CONTACT_STARTED method and see why it isn't reading the call from call attached data properly.
I have discovered partially what was the source of my problems.
I didn't had a XSLT & Application ID set on "Call List Profile" which allocated to my current IC Profile.
I have allocated here the corresponding XSLT for Genesys (as you have suggested)
Now, the system is working fine if when I'm starting the calling list in Genesys (in fact when I'm receiving the call in IC) am in "Call List". If I'm located in IC in "Account Identification" the functionality from call lists is not called (to identify the call based on CALL_ID).
I suppose that I do have some missing configuration again !
Thanks a lot for your valuable support,
I have discovered in SAP CRM documentation that this is a standard behavior. If you need to use that CALL_ID from CAD to identify a calling list you do need to be in "Calling Lists" in Interaction Center.
So, I will consider my question answered (even if my problem is not completed solved).
Thanks a lot for your grate support,