I would like to annouce that the SAP BPX Professional Curriculum (TBPM20) and Certification (P_BPX_70) have been completed successfully. The new course is now available globally via SAP Education.
The BPX Professional Curriculum consists of the following new courses:
- SOA120: How to use the ASAP Implementation Methodology 7.0 for SOA-architected solutions. How to use SAP Enterprise Modeling by IDS Scheer together with Enterprise Service Repository in this scenario
- BPM 140: SAP NetWeaver BPM for Business Process Experts
- BPM150: Perform business process simulation and optimization, business process modeling, business process publishing and process performance measurement according to the phases of the ASAP Methodology 7.0. How to use SAP Enterprise Modeling Applications by IDS Scheer in this scenario
- BPM 310: BPM Governance togethter with SAP Enterprise Architecture/TOGAF including how they are link to the Business Model of the Company
- Certification P_BPX_70: SAP Certified Application Professional - Business Process Expert
The BPX Professional curriculum is supported by the new SAP BPM Book "Real World BPM in an SAP Environment"
Just like the BPX Associate curriculum and certification program are supported by the SAP BPM Book "Business Process Management - The SAP Roadmap", we will also have a new BPM Book called "Real World BPM in an SAP Environment" supporting the BPX Professional curriculum and certification program.
The book will be published in July 2010.
I encourage you to share your learnings and experiences with BPM in all its aspects so that we can collaboratively learn from each other.