We are happy to invite you to a sequence of webex seminars to experience the "Real World BPM in an SAP Environment"
The sessions will cover real life BPM Use cases, including Industry specific processes, addressing main areas of interest around:
- How to identify process scenarios where BPM can add value
- What are the expected ROI paybacks from BPM projects
- Which methodology and frameworks to used when implementing a BPM project
- What is new with SAP NetWeaver BPM technology
- Which are the required skills and how to get started
In this context we will also explore how the updated ASAP Methodology for implementation uses BPM and SOA as a foundation to implement a Solution based on SAP Best Practice, Own Practices and Best Insight.
Finally, we will share a perspective on SAP´s Technoogy Strategy and Innovation with Timeless Software, SAP NewWeaver BPM, Gravitity, Social BPM etc.
The sessions will reflect key aspects of the new SAP BPM Book - "Coming soon the next SAP BPM book "Applying Real-World BPM in an SAP Environment"". Furthermore, you will get to meet subject matter experts, customer peers and contributing authors of this new BPM Book. The sessions will take place on a bi-weekly basis and in order to ensure this valuable content is leveraged, they will be recorded and made available at “BPM page on BPX”
Please find below the registration page for the first 5 webex sessions:
April 22nd, 2010: How to get started with the new ASAP Methodology, the toolkit for BPM-based SAP implementations
April 29th, 2010: The connection between BPM and Business Model Innovation
May 6th, 2010: Business Rules Management and Decisions in BPM
May 20th, 2010: The new Driving License for working in "Real World BPM in an SAP Environment"
May 27nd, 2010: Jump-start your BPM journey with SAP´s new kit for Business Process Management
To view already executed sessions please to below link:
At the BPM use case wiki You can already now explorer Industry and Cross Industry specific BPM Use Cases – Presented by SAP Customers, SAP Partners and Business Process Experts:
- Cross-Industry: Master data governance
- Cross-Industry: Sales order changes , Time sheets for external employees , pricing agreements and on-boarding of new hires
- Utilities: Outage incidents and Invoice exceptions
- Public Sector: Issue reports submitted by citizens
- Consumer Products: Reviewing decisions and tracking approvals of new product launches
- Insurance: Claims management and supplier integration
- Retail: Product lifecycle collaboration, Managing purchases for promotions
- High Tech: Distributed order management, Demand collaboration
- Banking: Loan disbursement
Here are some important links to browse if you are interested in BPM today:
- BPM use case wiki
- AcceleratedSAP (ASAP) Methodology and Business Add-Ons
- BPM simple samples
- ASAP modeling handbook
- BPM on SDN
Welcome to the exciting and interesting real world BPM in an SAP Environment.
We encourage you to participate in this sequence of BPM webex sessions to share your experiences with BPM in all its aspects so that we can collaboratively learn from each other and if you have some interesting BPM Use Cases we encourage you to present them in this forum.
If you want to discover past or upcomming sessions please go to BPM use case wiki
Lazaros Lazaridis, Ruks Omar, Greg Chase, Helmut Grimm and Ann Rosenberg