The 2014 SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development Challenge for Mobile is entering its final phase. We have received numerous exciting submissions that have in the meantime been published on the SAP Store. Shortly we will publish in this blogpost a link to the official voting page. On that voting site, all the partner applications that have been accepted for the challenge will be listed, and you, and anyone else on the globe, will be allowed to select your favorite one.
Through this crowd-voting approach, we seek your engagement and expertise to help us identify the Winner and two Finalists. These partners will then be rewarded at d-code Berlin, in a special award session.
Voting will commence on September 22 and will run for two weeks until Oct 3.
More background information:
- Anyone in the world can join the voting, so spread the word!
- Every voter can cast one vote, so you must pick your absolute favorite
- To vote for your favorite mobile app, please hover over the image and click on the arrow. When the arrow turns green, your vote has been submitted
- Only one trophy will be rewarded per partner (in case partners have submitted multiple applications)
- SAP will validate the final selection of the winner and finalists to ensure a fair contest. Winner and Finalist selection is at SAP’s discretion and the decision is final.