Personalized Medicine offers a unique and exciting opportunity to create high value for customers, patients and consumers. SAP Foundation for Health is the platform of choice to enable personalized medicine, and SAP Medical Research Insights is the first application built and delivered on top of that platform.
Partners that are interested to build applications on the SAP Foundation for Health can now do so within the framework of the SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development:
- Both SAP Foundation for Health and SAP Medical Research Insights are now part of the software delivered with the Application Integration Innovation Pack.
- Together with the HANA & Database Innovation Pack, partners can now reap the full benefits of both the platform and the ISV-focused partner program.
- Currently, only on premise solutions (as opposed to cloud) can be created.
This is the most efficient way for any partner, new or existing, to team up with SAP in Personalized Medicine.
The SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development is SAP’s groundbreaking, market-leading partnering model complementing SAP’s technology platforms, which makes it very easy for a partner to build, market and sell applications
- All info about the SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development is here
- Partner applications are published on the SAP Store. Through this channel, partners can reach all of SAP customers
- Sign-up to the program is straightforward. Information about program fees is also in that location
More info on SAP.com: here
Do you need more support or do you have specific technical questions? Search for the answers or post your questions in the SAP Community Network (SCN)
- SAP HANA and In-Memory Computing: link
- Questions conc Healthcare or Life Sciences industry solutions
- SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development on SCN
- SAP HANA on premise vs SAP HANA Cloud: link.
- Getting answers to development-related questions about the SAP cloud offer