The Crystal Reports product team is happy to announce the production release of SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010.
You can download the release packages from the following locations:
- Complete Package (EXE) - Standard EXE installation package which installs SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio into the Visual Studio 2010 IDE
- Click Once - Click-Once installation package used to create self-updatin Windows-based applications which can be installed and run with minimal user interaction. For more details see here.
- Merge Modules - Merge Modules installation package used to install components which are shared by multiple applications. For more details see here.
- Redist Installation (32 bit)
- Redist Installation (64 bit)
In addition, we have made a few videos available. You can access those via the following links:
Crystal Reports in Visual Studio 2010 explains what has changed in this release of SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio.
We look forward to hearing about your experience with SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010. For support, please visit the SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio.