Tomorrow, Friday the 9th of April I will be hosting my second annual 24 Hour Marathon packed full of interesting content for many of you and all for a worthy cause! I did this last year as well and this year I decided to make it a tradition, I mean I as well as many of you are online all the time anyway and so I decided what better way to give back then to stay online video broadcasting for 24 hours straight while raising money for a worthy charity.
I've just posted the agenda and I think you'll recognize several names of your fellow community members who are sharing in the fun and experience with me.
Times are US East Coast
Friday, April 9
- 09:00 Start of show 2009 in review
- 10:00 Doctors Without Borders
- 11:00 2.0 Adoption Council
- 12:00 Simul-cast ASUG
- 13:00 Enterprise 2.0 with Dennis Howlett and Susan Scrupski
- 14:00 Tom Raftery/GreenMonk
- 15:00 Vinnie Mirchandani and his new book "The New Polymath"
- 16:00 Naomi Bloom - HR Technology and Trends
- 17:00 Michael Krigsman - IT Failures and Photography (separate topics)
- 18:00 SAP TechEd Events
- 19:00 Women in Technology
- 20:00 Sue Keohan - Workflow Survey
- 21:00 Half way there!
- 22:00 Jon Reed - JonERP.com
- 23:00 Doctors Without Borders
Saturday, April 10
- 00:00 Open Innovation to me
- 03:00 Ray Wang - Customer Bill of Rights SaaS
- 04:00 Sig Rinde Founder of Thingamy
- 05:00 James Governor - RedMonk
- 06:00 Last stretch - where are we?
- 07:00 Gregor Wolf - ABAP Open Source
- 08:00 Mark Finnern - One Gift Great Give
- 09:00 Thomas Jung, ABAP Freak Show
- 10:00 Thank you! We made it!