May 16th the SAP HANA InnoJam Finals took place: Out of the
- 625 HANA ideas
- from more than 20 countries
- the top 48 ideas were chosen and competed at InnoJam regional competitions held during DKOM in March at Walldorf, Shanghai, Palo Alto, and Bangalore
- 12 were announced as the finalists.
So now we proudly present the 4 winners:
- Prajnaa at the Speed of HANA
- Semiconductor Yield Improvement
- Demand-driven collaborative scheduling for just in time manufactury
- Disaster Emergency Solution
You had the best ideas and the best implementation.
Thank you for your passion, your engagement, your companionship (while the teams were competitors, they helped eachother) and your staying power!
Congratulations to the teams!
We will share pictures, videos and a lot of information about SAP HANA InnoJam finals soon, so please stay tuned on the Technology Innovation page on SDN!
Karin for the CoCo Team
(Technology Strategy Co-Innovation and Collaboration Management team)