Q4’s highlight for SAP System Landscape Optimization in Europe will be SAP TechEd Amsterdam which will take place from November 5-7, 2013 in beautiful Amsterdam. You can expect a big contribution from us to this event.
The main meeting point will be our pod in the Info Zone on the show floor in Hall 10. We have a couple of experts onsite for our three main topics summarized as SAP Landscape Transformation Management:
- SAP Landscape Transformation
- SAP Test Data Migration Server
- SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server
Furthermore we will have a couple of lectures, hands on sessions and speaker networking sessions. The main educational breakout sessions will be:
- ITM103 - Unlock the Full Potential of Landscape Transformation Management (1 hr lecture)
- ITM104 - SAP HANA - Carve Out with SAP Landscape Transformation Software (1 hr lecture)
- RDP260 - SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server – Data Integration into SAP HANA (2 hr hands-on)
- ITM244 – Selective Data Migration to HANA as a co-innovation project with John Deere (1 hr lecture)
So see you at SAP TechEd Amsterdam 2013!