Register Now for SAP TechEd 2010!
Now and over the next few weeks, hundreds of millions of viewers are watching teams from 32 countries compete in the "world's most popular event." While tickets to the 2010 FIFA World Cup are hard (and expensive) to come by at this late stage, you're just in time to get your pass to SAP's premier technical and business process educational conference.
The World Cup happens every four years, in one global location. Luckily, SAP TechEd happens every year, in four global locations. This year, SAP TechEd will be held in:
- Berlin, Germany - from October 12 - 14, 2010
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States - from October 18 - 22, 2010
- Bangalore, India - from December 1 - 3, 2010
- Shanghai, China - from December 1 - 2, 2010
Come Join Us Live and In Person
Watching the World Cup on the television at home is fun, but going to enjoy the experience at a pub with hundreds of other fans is even more exciting - that is, if you weren't able to attend in person and see the action live. You experience the energy, share the latest news, cheer and groan together, join in healthy debates, and maybe even make some new friends. And that's why people come from all over the world to attend SAP TechEd in person as well. Here's a preview of what you can expect.
Training Camp - Learn Basic to Advanced Techniques
The conference offers hundreds of hours of in-depth lectures and hands-on training from established experts in the IT industry. Content is focused around the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform and SAP® BusinessObjectsTM solutions. You'll be able to choose from hundreds of sessions comprised of product roadmaps, best practices, demos, tips and tricks, code samples, hands-on exercises, and more. After all, elite footballers Lionel Andrés Messi, Franck Ribéry, and Wayne Rooney don't reach their level by sitting back once they've learned the rules of the game - they practice constantly, play with the best in the field, and keep their skills sharp.
Courtesy of flickr user toksuede
Instant Value. Sustained Results.
Another elite player, Portugal's Cristiano Ronaldo (this link is for the SAP Mentorettes), is recognized as the highest paid football (or soccer, for us Americans) player in the world. Hopefully his new team, Real Madrid, saw instant value in his debut games - and continues to see sustained results from their investment.
You and your companies make a significant investment in SAP as well, so we want to make sure you receive "Instant Value. Sustained Results." - the theme of this year's SAP TechEd.
In addition to the extensive educational sessions, prior attendees will tell you that their favorite parts are the many opportunities for formal and informal networking during programs and activities such as the partner exhibit hall, the Community Clubhouse, and the Attendee Appreciation Night. These events help build long-lasting - sustained - relationships with a wide global network. Be sure to check out:
- Expert Networking Sessions: Have a face-to-face conversation with a content expert.
- Exhibit Hall and Interactive Stations: Learn about how partners and customers are using SAP technology today.
- Community Clubhouse: Meet up, learn, hang out, and recharge (you and your laptop) at the hub of SAP TechEd.
- Demo Jam: Choose your favorite at SAP's "Geeks Got Talent" live developer competition.
- Attendee Appreciation Night: We celebrate our attendees throughout the event and specifically on this special night.
- Visionary Keynotes: Hear directly from the people guiding SAP into the future.
Don't Forget the Drama
There are a lot of good actors on the soccer field - I mean football pitch - but SAP TechEd has its own share of theatrics on stage at the annual Demo Jam competition. Demo Jam showcases new and electrifying SAP technology or applications live in front of the SAP TechEd audience in a friendly but high energy competition format. The Demo Jam Selection Committee is now taking submissions for the competition in Berlin, Las Vegas, and Bangalore. Submit your proposal by July 31.
Follow the Latest News
Keep an eye on this space, or any of the channels below, to stay up-to-date with the latest news on this year's SAP TechEd, connect with fellow attendees, and relive the excitement of past years:
- Follow us on Twitter (@SAPTechEd) and tweet along using #SAPTechEd
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Watch videos from SAP TechEd 2009
- Read SAP TechEd blogs on SAP Community Network
- SAP TechEd && d-code on SAP Community Network
- Stay on top of the World Cup schedule