*Configuration wizard for BW ABAP *
performs steps like* *
- Update customizing table RSADMINC
- Define logical system for the BW client, assign logical system to the BW client
- Set ALEREMOTE as the default setting for background users (table entry RSADMINA)
Further details and prerequisites can be found on SAP’s help portal: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/e6/ea74d157c0403088051414a7ca46fb/frameset.htm (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/e6/ea74d157c0403088051414a7ca46fb/frameset.htm)
*Configuration wizard for BI JAVA *
(formerly known as “*+template installer”+*) comes in a new look and feel with Netweaver 7.30 (actually many wizards are organised under this administration section) and we had the pleasure of using this tool extensively.
Our systems were a NetWeaver 7.30 SP2 BW ABAP stack (which was just upgraded from NetWeaver 7.02) and a newly installed NetWeaver 7.30 SP2 JAVA stack including BW JAVA.
After the installation we performed the following steps as a preparation for the usage of the wizard:
- Install SAPSECULIB on each of the BW system's application servers.
- Ensure that the BW system accepts Single-Sign-On tickets from other systems
Further details can be found under
After the preparations the configuration wizard can be started: