If you are on twitter following the @XcelsiusGurus you’ve probably heard the new buzz word #Reportapalooza, SAP's new virtual reality show where 5 Crystal Reports / Xcelsius experts will compete for prizes. The cool part? All challenges will be judged by YOU, yes YOUthe community who will also have the chance to participate and win fun prizes. Think ‘American Idol’ except instead of singing we are building reports. Oh yeah, no one gets voted off, points are tallied each week and at the end of the competition.
Talk about neat? Outside of being excited that SAP is entering THIS century with their marketing efforts :) take a quick peek at the impressive TOP 5 EXPERT LIST below which you can also follow on twitter here.
- Mico Yuk – yes that’s me, so hopefully you are somewhat biased in your voting LOL! SAP 2010 Mentor, Founder of this blog / Xcelsius Gurus Network, Xcelsius fanatic/blogger
- Jamie Oswald – fellow SAP 2010 mentor, former GBN Ambassador, long-time BOE Specialist
- David Deitch – Owner of largest Linkedin Crystal Reports Group, long-time Crystal Reports Guru
- Jim Brodgen – SAP BOE Webi Author, Xcelsius 2010 Winter Olympics winner, long-time BOE Guru
- Brian Durnim – ASUG Crystal Reports SIG Chair, long-time Crystal Reports Gurus
The competition officially starts today so be sure to visit the siteand sign up for email updates to win prizes! I will be blogging throughout and offering some specials to our community as well. :-)
GET STARTED NOW - Vote on our first challenge poll today to pick which dashboard you want us to build and win a $25 Itunes gift card. Click here!
Here are some related articles: