If you need help in securing sponsorship and funding for your Business process management (BPM) investments, then be sure to join us at SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando. The BPM discussion table in the Technology Campus has been designed to provide you with the necessary information so that you can successfully make your business case for investing in BPM tools and methods.
Visit us and gain practical information to jumpstart your BPM journey:
- Understanding the relevance of BPM within the context of SAP applications
- Identifying the value drivers for BPM
- Quantifying the benefit of BPM for business and IT
- Qualifying your use case
- Exploring the BPM use case wiki containing 40+ use cases in 10+ Industries
- Learning how customers are achieving measurable business value today!
Be sure to also join us for one of the scheduled Industry deep-dives: Value drivers and relevance of BPM.
Ann Rosenberg (SAP) and Prof. Dr. Mark von Rosing
- Introduction to performance and value drivers
- How to implement and use performance and value management within an SAP context (from implementation to operation)
- How to apply balanced scorecard and develop the right transformation measurements
- Enterprise value architecture – the key for linking scorecards, value drivers, and measurements
(public sector and defense)
(Banking and Insurance)
Transportation and logistics
(postal and railways)
(retail and distribution)
(consumer products, high tech and life sciences)
Oil and gas and chemicals
(Utilities and professional services)
Whats more when you attend the session you could be one of 2 lucky winners (per session) of the SAP Press book "Applying Real-World BPM in an SAP Environment"