I did a comprehensive analysis of the CRM solutions focused on Waste& Recycling Industry.
Microsoft has a partner build solution for the Waste & Recycling industry’s back office operations. The Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution includes tools to assist with such functions as:
· Resource management and scheduling
· Customer management and retention
· Contract management
· Business development
To date, I’ve found that SAP provides the most comprehensive and integrated back office and customer facing solution for waste and recycling companies. SAP CRM provides:
· Complete functionality to support end-to-end business processes
· Simplified and unified experience for easy end user adoption
· Available in both on-premise and on-demand
The solution covers the following end-to-end business processes
· Account and Contact Management providing a 360 degree view on all accounts,
prospects, customers, etc.
· Lead to W&R contract
· ERP (Back office) Quote and Order in CRM interaction center (call center)
· Service processing
· Interaction center that provides complete view of an account factsheet that provides
business data overview (account, contacts, service address, container, services), object data overview (service address, container, services, contract and account) and list views for different objects
· Interaction center provides credit and collections management
· Waste & Recycling specific multi-channel (phone, email, chat) interaction center
· Industry specific mobile solutions for service and sales
We’ve got some great examples of customer stories within the Waste and Recycling sector that we can share with you should there be any interest in considering how a CRM solution may assist you with your business processes.