Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2lis_03_bf delta initialization problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Here we r facing a strange problem.

we have initialized delta without data transfer of datasource 2lis_03_bf on 13.07.08 and 13 th also we initialized the stock 2lis_03_bx and loaded to cube with marker update so till 12.07.08 is the history data and we have to compress this data without marker update.

now in full update of infopackage 2lis_03_bf on posting date its giving 183710 records and on the same date in delta infopackage i.e delta records its giving 183910 records which is all records of full request + 210 records

but as per my knowledge it should not do like this it should only give the delta records of 12th i.e 210

so now the problem will be marker as the same deta is present in full request as well as delta full request which is history we have to do with no marker update and delta request we have to do without marker update.

please suggest

Regards

Amiya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amiya,

If i have got u correctly, that u have compressed the initial request of 2lis_03_bf with marker update.

Is this is the case then, thats wrong way coz only the initial request of 2lis_03_bx have to b compressed with marker update.

Thereafter the only delta requests of 2lis_03_bf has to b updated with marker update option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sonal

Thanks

i have compressed the 2lis_03_bx with marker ( i.e unchecking the marker update checkbox )

and 2lis_03_bf history data without marker update i.e ( checking the maraker upate checkbox).

regards

Amiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

done