cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COOIS Report Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

There is a BADI for the standard COOIS report. I need some clarification in this regard. Actually I need some extra columns in the COOIS report output which are not available in the standard. For example... in the order header details along with material, material description I require the Size/Dimension details (from Material master - MARA table).

Regards,

Surya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the order header details along with material, material description you can have size/dimension detials in extra column at COOIS itself. Go and change the layout.

Are you speaking about this one or different one?

Kindly check and confirm.

Thanks

Saravana

Reward if useful

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybody tell me the MEMORY ID of iomamo_tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Surya,

if you want to add additional fields in COOIS please see SAP notes 363327 and 434123, they descriped what to do.

Regards,

Sabine

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please tell me the MEMORY ID of iomamo_tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

There is quite clear system documentation for ORDER_TABLES_MODIFY method of WORKORDER_INFOSYSTEM BAdI.

In brief:

1. Create the customer include CI_IOHEADER to structure IOHEADER with additional fields you need.

2. In method implementation

IMPORT ioheader_tab = local table FROM MEMORY ID 'IOC05'.

Fill your filds in local table

EXPORT ioheader_tab = local table TO MEMORY ID 'IOC05'.

See note 615206 as example.

Regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

If I understood this correctly, after implementing steps mentioned in the OSS note, transaction COOIS should stop at the break-point in the new method implementation. This is not happening to my code. Could it be because I created custom implementation in the custom package, not COIS?

Could you please suggest some steps, how to define, where's the issue?

Thanks in advance,

Veronika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veronika,

I do have the same Problem here.

Everything was done ref. to SAP NOTEs 615176 (615206).

The additional colums can now be selected (here some fiels from MARA) and show up in the List.

But it looks like the program never reaches the implemented code - so the fields are not filled.

I think that maybe I made a mistake in Step 5 of the note where you should implement COIS_WO_INFO_PREDEC1

to BADI WORKORDER_INFOSYSTEM with Tranaction Code SE19. Any Idea how to check the implementation?

Is anyone out there who can help?

Thanks in advance

Rainer

Edited by: RSchohmann on Mar 9, 2010 1:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all within this thread,

the problem is solved - I just presented the COOIS list for operations extended with information for material.

In plain: The SAP Note 615176 was implemented and I used a Layout with the prefix /PRE-.... as described.

The Problem came up that the program never reached the method 'if_ex_workorder_infosystem~order_tables_modify'.

But that was what I expected due to the SAP Note.

Well the SAP Note is not very clear at this point:

If youre using a LAYOUT with prefix /PRE ... or PRE ...you have the modify the method: 'if_ex_workorder_infosystem~tables_modify_lay'.

If youre using a PROFILE with prefix /PRE ... or PRE ...you have the modify the method

'if_ex_workorder_infosystem~order_tables_modify'.

Thats all - everything else is referring to the SAP note.

Thanks and best regards - RSchohmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

my questions are closely related to the issue discussed here.

please find time to answer them.

I need details on how can I configure the output of the object overview screen, which is the correct place to do this?

I know its a standard report/transaction, but I have a z-copy of it and I need to modify the same to get the desired results.

e.g. I want to new buttons with extra functionality to be placed in the object overview sceen.

e.g. thers is production order list in the object overview screen and I want a new button to be placed which calls another transaction.

where can I edit the same.

further, I want to add some more fields to the already displayed output and those fields are not present in the COOIS and they have to extracted from other DB tables.

how can I do this?

I want to understand the concept of layout and profile and how are they differenet.

e.g. If I select a profile from the given F4 help say 00000001 (standard Layout).

this changes the result output in the object overview screen. why are these 2 different entities. i.e. layout and profile.

Thanks & regards,

Ravish

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the layout, already standard SAP tcode COOIS have many fields, just include and save it

Regards,

Sankaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am talking about fields which are NOT available. If it is avaialble I can bring it... For ex: like drawing no, Size/Dimensions, old material code, product hierarchy etc.. which are part of material master. Which are not the part of production order which are not available in the standard system. I want to bring these fields.

Regards,

Surya.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Program for addition field then use M61X0002.

Please try and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya Narayana,

It is not a problem contact your ABAPer and give the specific detail what are all the field you want to add in COOIS tcode.

Note for your ABAPer: Copy the std COOIS program with Z and do the change what your required and map the New Z program to COOIS tcode.

For any query revert,

Regards,

SBS