cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MR91- no output gets generated for output type MR91

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In the MR91 t.code, if i try to generate an output for a output type 'KONS' & a consignment settled documnet number, the error which i get is that ' no messages for initial processing exist'.

I don't any other way of taking a print of the consignment settlement document no. Please help me on this.

Thanks,

Swati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Swati,

Have you looked at the NAST table to see if there is an entry there for your settlement? Application would be MR, Message type KONS.

If it is not on the NAST table then for some reason the settlement did not create an entry. When you did the MRM2 set up did you go to the communications tab and put something in there? I have found that even though I link the message type to a cc if I don't go to the communications tab, I don't get an error but I don't get an entry either.

I've never had a situation were the entry was on the NAST table and SAP indicated there were no records.

Good luck

Sandra

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MR91, enter Processing status as 2 or 3 and then try to print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I tried by changing the processing mode to 2 or 3 but still the same error comes, 'no message for repeat processing exist'.

Thanks,

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the message record has been created and if so you will get a small note while you settle your liabilities in MRKO.

Reg,

Deepak.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to NACE Trxn code once and Select MR Invoice Verification and Click on Output types then Select KONS Output type and click on Processing Routnes and check Print out Medium is there and check the Program & Form is Assigned also Check the Partner Functions.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I had already checked all that, everything is as you told.

Can any one of you test it from your side & see if you are able to get the print output or not.

Thanks,

Swati

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MR91 can only process a message that is already as message record in your invoice.

So check in MIR4 if there is a message for your invoice.

(Enter invoice number, hit enter, choose from menu GOTO > MESSAGES ..)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Its not a invoice doc number but a consignment settlement doc number which is done using t.code MRKO.

That document no. can't be displayed through MIR4.

Can i see the message records in MRKO display for any document no? If so, how?

Thanks,

Swati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

goto Transaction MRKO, Select Withdrawals Settled & Check the Document number whcih was settled.

check if you can maintain the messages here.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I am not able to maintain messages. 'No messages for initial processing exist'.

What to do to get this message output?

Thanks,

Swati

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to OSS note 129643 - Invoice verification: Creating message records the output is generated automatically, if it cannot generate a message, then it is not possible to post the settlement.

If that is true, then your invoice must have a zero value according to Oss note 76312

Please read both OSS notes. Then lets talk again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I can get back to you on this issue tomorrow only.

I dont have proper SAP system as of now.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore