cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports Viewer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to configure the toolbar of the Crystal Reports Viewer accessed via CrystalReports/crystalreportviewers/htmlviewerbridge.jsp

Also, when viewing the report, the default is to open the report with the group tree shown on the side. Is it possible to have the report open with the Group Tree closed so the report takes up the whole screen?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can set in the report itself if the group tree should be displayed. You should find this option in CR -> Report Options or something like that.

Regards,

Ron

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was also able to remove the refresh button using the viewrpt_utils.jsp file

change line 73 from

viewer.setHasRefreshButton(ViewerOptions.isShowRefresh());

to

viewer.setHasRefreshButton(false);

Former Member
0 Kudos

when viewing the report, the default is to open the report with the group tree shown on the side. Is it possible to have the report open with the Group Tree closed so the report takes up the whole screen?

I found the option to control this within the viewrpt_utils.jsp file, around line 99 change

viewer.setDisplayGroupTree(ViewerOptions.isShowGroupTree());

to

viewer.setDisplayGroupTree(false);

and then the report is opened in full screen!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Where do I find this " viewrpt_utils.jsp " file? I am using Tomcat (Java) viewer. Thanks

regards,

Eddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

for my install of crystal server 2008 it was in C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Tomcat55\webapps\CrystalReports\crystalreportviewers

Former Member
0 Kudos

In poking around I have found the viewrpt_utils.jsp file seems to control the settings I need, but I am not sure how to enable/disable them...any ideas?

void setViewerOptions(CrystalReportViewer viewer, HttpServletRequest request)
{
	viewer.setHasRefreshButton(ViewerOptions.isShowRefresh());
    viewer.setHasExportButton(ViewerOptions.isShowExport());
    viewer.setHasPrintButton(ViewerOptions.isShowPrint());

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

Can't you turn off the folder option or display on the side?

After the report is displayed you can expand that report to maximize the entire screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can manually click on the Group Tree button to hide it, but I want to have the report open with it already hidden.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah I C...

Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that..

I'm interested in the solution as to how that would be done.