cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of production orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please guide me the steps required to convert the planned orders automatically into production orders?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Auto release of Production order is possible. But Auto conversion of planned order to production order is not possible.

But you can get your technical team to run a background job of Co41 transcation (Collective conversion) every night

Regards

Ashok

Edited by: Ashok Babu R on Aug 22, 2008 1:03 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Planned order to prod conversion can be done through a background job through OPLP T code. U will get the program name.

Why is it required 1st of all. Or if at all required why to create a planned order, straightway u can create a production order when customer order is created. For that u have to maintain planning stratgy as 82 in MRP3 view of material master. Try this and if this can be fullfilled ur requirement.

Thanks & regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

As our friends said, it is not possible to convert planned orders to production automatically in R/3.

Only the way of conversion is back ground job scheduling or individual/collective conversion.

My question is, why to convert planned order to production order automatically.

regards

Ram Kumar

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yadav,

Planned order to Production Order can be done with the Program PPBICO40.

You can schedule this as a background job.

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Siva

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

From R/3, you can indicidually or collectively convert the planned orders to production orders using CO40 or CO41.

Sandeep

sandeep_mandhana
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure of your scenario.

But if you are using APO, it is possible to convert Planned Orders to Production Orders using the Conversion indicator from Interactive Production Planning /sapapo/rrp3.

Regards,

Sandeep