Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to update table t002 via configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am trying to make an new entry example ZA for field SPRAS in table t002 via confuration, could any one help me to find the specfic configuration setting for that or else what are all other options

Thanks

yasar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Step 1 - before getting the config link , u need to find out that view in which u are using this table .

Step 2 - After getting the View name , then goto->SM30>give view name --->click customizing Buttion , here u will get it .

Regards

Prabhu

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Step 1 - before getting the config link , u need to find out that view in which u are using this table .

Step 2 - After getting the View name , then goto->SM30>give view name --->click customizing Buttion , here u will get it .

Regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

i found the view as V_T804I but i could not able to enter new value like ZC in SM30, it is allowing me only to select from the existing list..for example Z1 - Customer reserve.. any suggestion

Thanks

yasar

scenario is we need to have Canadian French language entry in table t002 which is not in the system, so we decided to use value ZC... and proceed further with other logic in program

Edited by: Yasar Arafath on Aug 26, 2008 8:22 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto SM30 and specify V_T804I...click Maintain...Inside click on New Entries and one can add the required entry..

0 Kudos

i can only select language which is already avaliable in F4, could not create a new one thats my problem

Thanks

yasar