cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS - Phrase set to Characteristic Assignment

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am losing sleep for the last 2 weeks with a problem.

I am creating a new class (ZAP_EHS_1024_029), new characteristic (ZAP_EHS_1024_029_DET_DIR) and new phrase set (ZAP_EHS_1024_029_DETERGENT_DIR).

I am trying to assign this phrase set to characteristic using CGAB. When I try to click on the new class in the property tree I get the message "There is no phrase related characteristic available for class ZAP_EHS_1024_029". I have no idea why this message comes. Earlier when I tried to create another class etc., ..._1024_028, it worked well allowing me to assign value in CGAB. I am not able to find out why this is so. Could anyone please help.

Thanks in advance,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just few inputs.

Did you check whether the characteristic is char30. See the following informatin from SAP

1. The characteristics must be of data type CHAR30, and belong to a substance characteristic category in the properties tree.

2. You must have activated phrase-related characteristics in master data adjustment.

3. You must have created the phrase sets in phrase set management.

Hope this helps

If its useful points will be appreciated

Cheers

Badri

0 Kudos

Thanks, Badri. It worked. I think I did not activate phrase-related characteristics in master data adjustment. You get maximum points for your kind help.

Regards,

Mohan

Answers (0)