cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roberto : Take a look at this : 0PUR_O01 , OPUR_C08 and 2LIS_02_CGR /ITM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I loaded data into 0PUR_O01 , I got some records from SCN , SGR . From ITM , i see transfered records but 0 as added and nothing from CGR . I ran RSA3 for CGR and it shows CGR.

1. What could be the reason , why there is no data in CGR? . I have 63 records in EKES and 365 in EKBE.

2. Why is that , I see 0 as added records for 2LIS_02_ITM?

3. Further I ran the package for load to 0PUR_C08 from OPUR_O01. But it shows 0 records.What could be the reason?

Thanks

Message was edited by: Jimmy R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one take a look at it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

sorry, but I have some problem on my network connectivity today...

Anyway, probably your problem is related to a missed process keys activation...take a look to PSA data and verify if this field is filled and let me know !

(Generally speacking, when you upload some data and 0 records are added to your cube, you have to verify what is happened to your records inside the update rules: you can do it by simulating the update inside the monitor, details, right-click on a package or directly looking into the code...)

Bye,

Roberto

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am thinking , i have to activate the process key but when i run the t code MCB_ . I get an error message . I have posted this in another post in this forum ": Process key activation".

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, but better to close this thread !

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went to the reques the request in PSA , righ clicked on it , edit psa data , then i see whole bunch of records but I do not see the field process key , am i missing something.

also , what i meant was , that i did not write any additional abap code in the update rules , only the standard .

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

In the EDIT Screen of the PSA, on the TOOLBAR go to Settings --> Change Display Variant. This pops up a dialog box. Here select the field and push it to the RIGHT box and click the tick mark.

If the reocrd is in PSA, and it is not being pulled into the data target then it is for sure some routine in either the Transfer Rules / Update Rules which is dropping the record. I think it is better if you SIMULATE the Update in both Transfer Rules and Update Rules one after the other the DEBUG for it. Simulation is doen from the MONITOR screen.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, the problem is that the std code requires (in some IF conditions) that application component and processkey are filled with some specific values...if you don't have these field filled, your std cube will not receive any !

Take a look by search function to previous thread with the same problem and you will find a lot of useful info !

Bye,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some news ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see data in the PSA . There are no routines in the update rules though. I am not sure ,what is wrong.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, you see data, but can you see processkey field filled ?

Anyway, I'm sure that std update rules provide ABAP code in update rules in purchasing area...don't you see them ?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I checked EKKO for BSTYP F and I got 77 records. There is several common records between EKES and EKKO , where BSTYP IN EKKO is F.

2. There are no update rules for 2LIS_02_ITM - 0PUR_C01

3. OPUR_O01 had data from SCN and SGR , though nothing from ITM and CGR . So I was expecting to see atleast that data in 0PUR_C08.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jimmy,

1. CGR will pull data only when "Purchasing doc category" is Purchase Order (value F). Check for the documents which are in EKBE and EKES, if EKKO-BSTYP is "F". That could be one of the reasons why CGR extractor is not pulling data.

2. Check if you have any routine in upadte rule. Try to simulate the update and see what exactly is happening.

3. As there is no added records in 0PUR_O01, hence 0PUR_C08 is not getting any records.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you elaborate. I ran RSA3 for ITM and it shows some records , and when i run package for ITM , it shows transferred as 2534 and added as 0. Before that I also wanted to know why CGR is not showing any data in RSA3.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason could be something like no matching records for respective keyfeilds. If everything is fine you should get records in RSA3. Else there must be no records. See if you need to load data from someother datasource before ---ITM