cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration between SAP HR and FICO module regarding advance payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can anybody tell me that is there any type of integration possible in SAP HR and FICO module regarding advance payments?

I mean to say that, if any advance payment made in cash department through FICO module on behalf of any employee vender and the amount is recover from that employee salary ( in full or installment ) through HR module in time of salary process. Is it possible that the recovery will reflect in FICO module also.

Eg. : Suppose one employee has taken an advance of Rs. 10000 from Accounts & the amount is recovered from his salary by Hr as Rs. 5000 per month. After first month salary is it show as Rs. 5000 to be recovered from him in the FICO module.

Please let me inform that is it possible in SAP. If yes then how?

I shall wait for your warm response.

With regards,

Diptendu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have some other quarries regarding the same issue...

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sure

check my b card

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes

first check with ur fico peopel whethere there is any GL account for recovery account

and try to map that one with the symbolic account which u assigned to ur wage type

and u have to assign this one in Balance sheet

for that wage tyep u have use character as F

in table V_T52EK

and chek OBYG

Edited by: Sikindar on Sep 5, 2008 5:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Thanks for your reply, it's really helpful for me. But can you please tell me that, is there any way to automatized it.

I want to mean that, what ever fitment is made by the accounts in FICO it will reflect in payslip and related reports of HR module.

Eg. :-

If anyone take any advance from accounts, after make an entry in FICO, it will directly reflect in his payslip as a note and also display in the salary related report of HR.

In time of recovery, it will automatically deduct the amount from his salary and reflect in his payslip ( in the deduction part ) and reports as per mansion installment ( The no. and amount of installment should be maintain in FICO. )

With regards,

Diptendu