Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2 configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have been trying to create a SO with configuration for a single material.

I can create the SO, but the configuration is set to the default for the material, not the values I passed in the configuration tables - the configuration I pass seems to be completely ignored during creation.

I think I am passing the configuration data correctly (I have read most of the postings on SDN and SAP Notes in 774346 and more...) because I can successfully CHANGE the configuration of an existing SO (also using BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2).

I do not wish to do two calls - create then change - as the whole reason I am doing this change (from a BDC create) is for performance gains (anyone know how much of a performance gain can be expected?).

Any ideas?

Tx for any and all help...

N

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the problem!

POSEX in the CUREF structure is for the external <u><i><b>PO</b></i></u> item number!!! If you are creating a Sales Order from scratch (i.e. do not have a PO number you want to reference) then LEAVE THIS FIELD BLANK!

Go figure...

Hope this helps someone...