cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3KEH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Should the following accounts be maintained on 3KEH settings for PCA?

1. Clearing Accounts i.e GR/IR Account, Cenvat Clearing Account,

2.Accumulated Depreciation Accounts (Asset Accounts are not maintained due to 1KEI)

3. Bank Accounts

Thanks in advance . . . .

Regards,

Ravi Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

Actually 3keh is meant for deriving the additional balance sheet accounts at particular profit center level.In real sense only particular balance sheet accounts are using only for the particular profit center then only you can configure the those Balance sheet gl accounts through 3keh. ex, bank accounts.

1) GR and IR accounts will not be maintained through 3KEH because those accounts will be used across the company code. The postings will be done to the concerned profit center basing on the offset line item,

2)Accumulated depreciation accounts also not maintained through 3keh because, depreciation will be posted automatically basing on the cost center or order maintained in the asser master or assets will be assinged to the profit center.

3)Yes you can maintain the Bank accounts,

I hope i understood your queery else let me know .

Regards

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your time and guidance . . .

I got sufficient inputs for my question . . .

Once again thaking you . .

Ravi Kumar

former_member210146
Participant
0 Kudos

Use FAGL3KEH if you are on ECC6.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use those accounts which you want to consider in your PCA to determine the exact ROI and it is upto you or the company requirement what accounts you are selecting in your PCA.Yes, you can use all the accounts which you mention in the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Clearing Accounts i.e GR/IR Account, Cenvat Clearing Account,

Please check this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/91/de886af65011d2b4d7006094b9b0a5/frameset.htm

2.Accumulated Depreciation Accounts (Asset Accounts are not maintained due to 1KEI)

Yes you have to maintain in 3KEH

3. Bank Accounts

Yes you have to maintain in 3KEH

Thanks,

Rau