cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Key in F.19(Analyze GR/IR accounts)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the F.19 output, I see transaction key BNG and GNB. Can anyone tell me the difference between the two.

In F.13(Automitic clearing without definition of clearing currency), how do I clear out the documents having transaction key GNB?

If I run the F.13 giving the document number, the error log shows 'No clearing procedures were carried out'.

Can anyone tell me if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Rugmani

Edited by: Rugmani Rajan on Sep 15, 2008 5:14 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you have defined rules for automatic clearing. Path:SPRO/Financial Accounting/General Ledger A/c'ing /Business Transactions/Open Item Clearing/Prepare Automatic Clearing.

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have maintained the criteria as ZUONR(Assignment) and BELNR(Document Number) in this customization.

I specify the document number while clearing in F.13. It is still giving the message 'No clearing procedures were carried out'.

Is there anything else that I should be checking?

Thanks,

Rugmani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should choose only the account GR/IR where the clearing should take place and the date.

Do not select any document numbers.

let me know if it worked.

Regards,

Miroslav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to clear only that document, thats the reason I chose the document number.

I have used the assignment field earlier to clear the GR/IR variances based on PO number and it has worked.

Please let me know if otherwise.

Thanks,

Rugmani

Former Member
0 Kudos

well, then you need to check your documents because it seems as they cannot be cleared.

A reason could be that the criteria on which you are clearing are not equal.

Miroslav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to clear a Vendor Credit Memo'. Could this be the reason for the error message?

Rugmani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you need to clear vendor credit memo please use F-44 instead of F.13

It is working?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me explain my case a little better:

We have POu2019s that were created for certain vendor purchases. I created GR and IR for these POu2019s. However, for some business reason the vendor clearing could not be done by the regular F-44 transaction. Instead I created vendor credit memo using F-41 and gave the invoice number as reference. This credit memo has no assignment reference (ZUONR). So now when the F.19 is run for the AP accrual account, this credit memo appears in the output. I am trying to clear this credit memo. As I saw the option of u2018Document Numberu2019 in F.13 selection screen, I assumed I could use the document number.

Please let me know how to proceed in this case.

Thanks,

Rugmani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BNG-Invoiced but not delivered

GNB-Delivered but not invoiced

Regards,

Satish Muvva.