cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer SDN ponits form One Uesr Id to another User Id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to transfer all my SDN points from one of My userId to another User Id.

Both UserId are Mine only.

One is official User Id(Company User Id SSO) and other user id(p637963) is to access form outside the Company.

No i want to transfer all my Sdn ponits form company user Id to Puser Id.

Plesae Let me know how to do it.

Thanks,

Govindu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

send both userids to sdn@sap.com and be sure to specify which you want to transfer from and to.

This has been asked many times by the way ....and answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marilyn,

Is the email id sdn@sap.com still valid if I want to transfer points/contact to another account?

Kind regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're sorry, but points transfers between accounts are no longer possible in order to combat points laundering and badge fraud.

C. Hari

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Calling and for an official response.

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

We are working on a functionality to merge accounts, there has been some progress but the work is not finalized yet. As soon as it is available we'll communicate it to the community. For now, Gaurav, I've added you to a list of people who are waiting to merge their accounts. We will reach out to you once we can.

Best,
Laure

nipun_shedhani4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Laure,

A year back I requested the same on the mentioned email address, However I received a similar response that this cannot be done.

Can you also add me to such list, I am also having 3 users Ids now and Want to move them to one. However I am active with my 4th profile.

nipun.shedhani, nipun.shedhani2, nipun.shedhani3, nipun.shedhani4 ( this one is my recent one and I am active with the same)

Thanks so much.

Regards,

Nipun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laure,

Thats brilliant. I shall wait to hear about the new functionality.

There are a few blogs I wrote many years back when SCN was on the old platform that are now orphaned with no user name against them. I don't know if you are considering such cases as well.

Thanks again,

Gaurav

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have added you to the list Nipun.

Laure

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

We will have to look into your older blogs when we discuss the merging of your accounts. Make sure it is handled then when we reach out to you, I'm not sure it would work but one has to try!

Best,

Laure

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I have a similar request as well. I did try to reach out SCN Support and mailed them and also Moshi for deletion of  the account which is not in use. the URL for the account is:

But the account is still active. I really dont have idea if that account can be deleted or not.
However i am using my present account and would like get that earlier account deleted and further swap the  current  mail address with the mail id address associated with that previous account.

If that can be done from your end, it will be really helpful to me. Can you suggest something  on that?

BR,
Aparajit

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aparajit,

I cannot help you now but you've been added to the list so someone will reach out to you when the time comes.

Best,

Laure

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I've added you to the list of pending accounts to be migrated.

Regards,

Moshe

naidoo_trevor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Moshe,

Are we any closer to a solution for this? I would also like to be added to the list to merge my 2 accounts. This account that I'm using now and my previous account while I was still working at SAP (I053121). Thanks

Starting from scratch can be a really painful experience.

Regards,

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello Trevor,

I'm afraid the solution is not in place yet. Can you please reach out to via Email so I can add you to our list of pending accounts?

Thank you,

Moshe