Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garnishment_Third party remittance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Hope you all doing fine.

I am working third party remittance. I think SAP reads HR payee for third party from IT0194. So is there any special config that we need to maintain to post garnishment to third party.

Please let me know.

Mayuresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved on own. I had to add Garnishment WT entry on cost distribution.

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at T-code "FBZP" .

This might also help .

^ Saquib

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Arun: Thanks but I already have this document.

Saquib: I have already configured the payment program.

When I try to run PC00_M99_URME - Evaluate remittance (New) in ECC 6.0 I get message saying that No documents created. I am running this for person with Garnishment and I am selecting proper pay period and 4 as HR payee type.

Do i need to create number range and accumulators for garnishment?

Can you guys please help?

Mayuresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I got success in the third party posting of Taxes and my deductions.

But i am still getting an error on garnishments. I am getting error saying no documents created.

I have checked the processing class 73 and 78 but no clue.

Mayuresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you make sure you are not trying to post your garnishments again? or did you make sure you deleted any earlier live incorrect documents before running the URME t-code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have ran new payroll in our test system and tried to post but still the same error. employee has an active garnishment.

Please help.

Mayuresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In t-code PCP0, do you see any "Incorrect Documents Created" in live mode? If yes, please delete those and then trying running URME or payroll and then URME again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir for quick reply...

But still no success...here is the message...

Remittance evaluation run 9999999999

Status Evaluated! No documents created

Personnel numbers selected 1

Personnel numbers evaluated 1

Personnel numbers rejected 0

Personnel numbers skipped 0

Number of errors 0

No of warnings 0

HRPAYNA104 Error:No item found for this selection.

Mayuresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayuresh,

Are you running URME in live mode or simulation mode? Do you know the employee has garnishment data to be posted? Was payroll successfully run for this employee? Can you garnishment dollar values in the pay results?

Is this the first time you are getting this error?

Let me know,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun sir,

Yes the I am running it in Live mode and EE has an active garnishment for that Pay period.

We are implementing third party remittance first time at my client. Taxes worked well and FI can see the documents but not garnishment.

Is there any special config i need to do for garnishments?

Mayuresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayuresh,

Did you configure the garnishment section under Payroll USA in SPRO, like Document, Order Types, Processing etc properly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes sir...Everything is configured and working correctly...

We are live in SAP from the last 1yr and payroll process with garnishements and postings everything is working correctly. Now client have decided to go live with third party remittance.

Do i have to do anything in garnishment under payroll USA and Posting to financial accounting?

Mayuresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm responding to a very old message you had out here on 3rd party and the HRPAYNA104 warning; I'm configuring 3rd party and the 1st time for new third party. What eventually resolved your issue. I'm sending taxes, benefits and garnishments to 3rd party but for some reason only taxes are getting evaluated. Thanks for any information you can provide.

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos