Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete an TRFC Entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP-Guru's,

How can I delete a specific TRFC entrie (Tcode SM58). I came across a report RSARFCER, but when I execute it will delete all the entries which are distributed into a particular system.

But my question is: For suppose I have 5 entires into a particular destination System, I need to delete one of them, but not all. What I can see in the SM58 is a Transaction Id which is unique.I searched different tables ARFCSDATA, ARFCSSTATE and TRFCQOUT but in none of the Table I can give this Transaction Id.

Any Ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you verymuch for your assistance.

2 REPLIES 2

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to delete it via inbound / outbound queue, transaction SMQ1 / SMQ2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micky,

Thanks for your reply. Actaully these Tcodes were only a hint for me. This hint was useful to findout wat I am searching. I found a Report with which I can delete giving a Transaction-id. I searched a few reports and came to a conculsion this so called Transaction id is used only in includes and Structures not in any transparent table.

Cheers

Sanjeev