cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP DCOM Connector Download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please, do you know a link from we can download the SAP DCOM Connector, for install?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

how are you doing ?

As Reiner mentioned earlier, the DCOM connector was replaced for .net technologies by the SAP .NET Connector

is there any specific requirement that you need it for ?

as it is a long unused technology, it's knowledge base to help will be limited and even when you get it, making it work will be up to your own skills, and you will lack support from the community.

if you would like we could come up with an alternative to suit your requirement

with respect,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Did you ever find the SAP DCOM Connector? I am trying to find it now and I cannot find it anywhere!

Have you any idea where I could find it?

Thanks

Stu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find the DCOM Connector on the SAPGUI-Install CD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I try to find the DCOM Connector on the SAPGUI-Install CD, but I could not find it.

Could you tell me the exact file path and file name of the DCOM Connector?

( PRES2/GUI/..? or PRES1/GUI/WINDOWS/WIN32/SAPgui/..? )

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Did you ever find the SAP DCOM Connector? I am trying to find it now and I cannot find it anywhere!

Have you any idea where I could find it?

Thanks

Stu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stuart,

quite late for responce...but if you are still interested in DCOM connector - it is part of the SAPGui 6.10 or 6.20. You should be able to install RFCSDK (DCOM connector is part of it) feature for both of these SAPGui. Packages are located in the folder:

...\rfcsdk\ccwww

In SAPGui 6.10 there is an explicit sub-folder "DCOMConnectorSetup" which installs DCOM connector integrated in MTC.

HTH

Regards,

Ivaylo Mutafchiev (currently dealing with DCOM Connector )

Senior SAP Abap Consultant

VBS OOD

Varna

Bulgaria

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DCOM Connector is out of support, so it's unlikely that you can download it from somewhere.