cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F.16 carry forward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement that, we are using F.16 tcode for carry forward for a particular year.

F.16 uses T030 a table to carry forward the balances to balance sheet account and profit and loss accounts. Since T030 contains balance sheet accounts.

My requirment is that, i have to bypass this T030 table, and post to new accounts instead of using this T030 table accounts to carry forward the amounts to new year.

Now i have copied the F.16 related programs and started changing it. But i do not know how to Bypass T030 table accounts and then carry forward the same amount to new accounts.

Please help me out reagrding this. How can i achive this? Or is there any other altervative to carry forward the amounts to new year?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rather than adopting this practice, you can create the new GL accounts in previous year itself, transfer tha balances to new GLs by a JV and then execute F.16

Assign pts, if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please eloborate on this.

Wht is meant by JV?

How can we carry forward the amounts ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

JV means manual entry by F-02. Transfer the balances of the GL accounts you do not wish to carry forward to the one you want to.. Once you do the transfer posting, carry out the carry forward procedure.

Assign pts if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manual entries are not been done. Hence it must be automatic every time.

Pls propose some other alternative.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not understood your requirement. What is it that you are going to achieve by skipping the T030 table.. Please elaborate

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is skipping T030 we are carry forwarding the amounts to new Accounts.

This is our requirement. And close all the accounts maintained in T030. And from then new accounts will be active.