cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parameters defined for plant and order type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.I want to use the t-code CN25 to create network confirmation.

After I input the Network "E00000530001" and press enter,the sap show a error message like below:

-

No parameters defined for plant 1000 order type Z301

Message no. RU010

Diagnosis

There are no completion confirmation parameters defined for the plant and order type that you have specified.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

-

I don't know why?

Because I have use the t-code opuv , Opjk and opu6 to configure the plant 1000 and order type(Network Type) Z301.

So I need the experts can give me some useful advice and reference to resolve the problem.

Regards

Yoda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Define "confirmation parameters for network" in OPST.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hemant Vaskar.After "confirmation parameters for network" in OPST, the problem was resolved.But the sap show an other error like below:

-

No open activity exists for network E00000530001

Message no. RU220

Diagnosis

There are no more elements to be completion confirmed in network E00000530001. All activities have already been confirmed as complete.

-

I don't know what was the meaning of "open activity" and why the sap said "All activities have already been confirmed as complete"?Because I have done nothing to the activities.

Regards

Yoda

Former Member
0 Kudos

before doing confirmation, just check the status of network if it is having status CNF. in this case you can not confirm it. Also check out hte confirmation parameters set up in the transaction CN25.

Regards.,

Mahendra

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cancel confirmation CN29 and try again may solve this.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

I have checked the status of network.It's status was "MANC PRC REL SETC".And then run the Transaction Analysis to the Business processes "Confirm order".The result was "Allow" with green colour.

I also check out hte confirmation parameters set up in the transaction CN25.When I check the "confirmable" checkbox in the Selection tab,I can enter the next form of "Actual data" in CN25.But when I input the Work Center and save,the sap raise an error message box with text "hihi".I don't know what is the meaning of "hihi".The detail of the error like blow:

-

hihi

Message no. 00398

Diagnosis

Placeholder for batch input error text, this message is not output.

hihi

-

Regards

Yoda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This does not seem to be a SAP std. error message, you need to check the configuration.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemant Vaskar.you are right.it's not a SAP std. error message.It's raised by a enhancement.Thank you.

Regards

Yoda

Answers (0)