I need to raise a supplementary Invoice to customer for increase price, Please
confirm the procedure.
For ex. we had material selling to customer at Rs.90/pc but now the price was revised to 97/pc. So we need to raise a suppenlemantary invoice for the same.
For Supplementary Invoice you have to create order for same material and price should be increased price (97-90=7 Rs.)
With reference to Same Order You Have to Create Commercial Invoice (Billing Document) which is order related.
After creation of Commercial Invoice you have to create Excise Invoice wrt Commercial Invoice for the increased price you have to pay the excise duty also.
Hello Mr. Pankaj,
I understand your point however what I want is, an excise invoice to be created on the debit or credit memo so that it is with reference of the original invoice including all taxes(vat, cess, ecess...). This will help us to print this supplementry invoice on our company standard format as the original invoice.
So in that case will the same procedure help or we need to do some ammendment in that.
thanks for your help..
Just follow this procedure.
- Go to VK11, input the pricing condition type, maintain the revised price with the validity period on which the original invoices were generated. For example, if you have generated invoices in the period January'08 for which you need to raise a supplementary invoice, in VK11 also, you should maintain the validity period as 01-01-08 to 31-01-08
- Create a new Debit Note billing type in VOFA
- Maintain a seperate pricing procedure with condition type PDIF with other conditions as statistical but for this PDIF with Account Key as ERL. Of course, differential tax is also applicable in case of domestic sales and exempted in case of exports
- run T.Code VFRB, input all the datas and execute. In the main screen, click from top menubar "Settings -- Change" and ensure that the billing type flows in "DM". Save the changes. Click on "Retro billing"
- run T.Code VF24 for Invoice List
- Ensure that the pricing is changed with current price in VK11 without fail.
thanks for your reply, FYI I would like to tell you that I already tried using the retrobilling process. However, why I didnt liked that was because we can not take out the print for the debit or credit memos same as the original invoice. If you know then plz help me with that and I am ok with that.
Also if you can elaborate how the calculation is being done for the memos.
Cant we make it more simple,
go to J1IH, select Additional Excise Tab, enter the doc no. for corresponding Excise Invoice and make the entries.
Create Invoice Correction ' RK', w.r.to Billing doc.
But u r very much concern with the output format for this then reverse the accounting doc., cancel Invoice and create new one which will pick a new price.
Hope this helps u.
There are two thing to be done.
1.Through J1IS supplimentory invoice has to be created with the reference of billing document for differential duty amount .And post through J1IV
2.Create debit memo request through VA01 ( Order type DR ) and issue a debit memo to customer.
I v the same issue.i need to generate supplimentary invoice..i v created invoice correction req (doc type - rk )with ref to billing doc.but cldnt able to generate the invoice which will be credit memo req...cld u plz help me out..i v maintain all possible entry in copy control..
Awaiting for your response.
Thanks n Regards