cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to vendor with excise duty..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

can anybody explain me how to do return delivery to vendor with excise return, after invoice verification.

Pls explain me step by step with example (excise duty example ).

firt ve have captured and posted excise duty frm vendor ,

1. then i have created return PO with same tax code with excise duties 1421% + 4% vat. tax valus r flowing properly in return PO (1421%+4%vat).

2.while doing MIGO (wht is mvt type )and wht to do in excise tab.

3...wht is process

Thanks

sap-mm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Agian do the 122 (Return Delivery)

Capture the excise amount at MIGO.

Create the excise by J1IS

Post the excise invoice by J1IV

print by J1IP

Update the registers by J2I5

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can try the following also:

1)A PO,migo,miro has been created by you.now u wnt to do a return delivery.

2) Do a credit memo thru MIRO.

3) Do a return delivery with reference to the material document number of the goods receipt done before thru MIGO

4) Through J1IS create a rturn excise invoice by giving the inputs Ref.doc.type (MATD),Doc Number (Return delivery document number created at step 3),Doc Year,Series Group,Excise Group,Vendor.

5) Through J1IV you can get the printout of the return excise invoice.

regards,

indranil

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a PO with Item Return Indicator

Create Goods Receipt in MIGO for Return PO(161 Movement will automatically happen here)

If Material is Excisable, Create Excise Invoice for other Movements using J1IS & J1IV

Create a Credit Memo in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.Returns to vendor will be created against the original purchase order using movement type 122 in MIGO transaction.

2.If the material is excisable, then Excise Department will create an outgoing Excise Invoice with reference to this 122 material document. System will populate the excise duties automatically, based on what was captured during incoming goods receipt excise process.

3.If payment has been already been processed before the return of materials, FI Team will first need to create a Credit Note through MIRO transaction and then the return to vendor process will be executed. MIRO transaction is used for capturing/posting Invoices/Credit/Debit Notes etc

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

After done Return delivery

J1IS u2013 Excise Invoice Other Movements

Here click on u201Ccreateu201D button to create an outgoing excise invoice and reverse the CENVAT Amount.

Here put all details as below and Press u201CEnteru201D.

Ref.doc.type - MATD, Doc Number - Material document No of 161 mvmt, Doc Year, Series Group, Excise Group and Vendor

Here check BED, ECS and SECess values to be reversed and click on u201CSaveu201D button to post the excise invoice.

J1IV - Post and Print Outgoing Excise Invoice.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mag

ur solution is fine ,

1.And wht abt Return PO, in PO what is the tax code i have to select.

2.For that MIGO i have to do , while doing MIGO what is thng i have to enter in excise tab, system is asking for excise invoce no and date (here which excise invce no iahve to enter).

Pls guide me

Thanks

sap-mm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hi,

1) Return PO, in PO what is the tax code i have to select.

Create return purchase order with reference of old purchase order(For which you want to return material to vendor).

Due to this all detail from old purchase order come in new return purchase order.

Note: - Tick on Return check box button

At the time of MIGO, I think system not asking you for excise entry.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1.And wht abt Return PO, in PO what is the tax code i have to select.

Select the Old Purchase order Tax code Only.

> 2.For that MIGO i have to do , while doing MIGO what is thng i have to enter in excise tab, system is asking for excise invoce no and date (here which excise invce no iahve to enter).

After Return Goods Receipt, You need to Create Excise Invoice with J1IS & Post with J1IV.

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You shd enter the Tax code which was used in your last PO...

For your second question pls see the last some theads in which i have given the description for each...ie. wht for Part one only, or for Invoices...check it i have given details...

Regards

Priyanka.P