Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment and Reservations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need help with the following:

If you draw a reservation intended to consume cosigned material, but this material# has a balance as standard stock as well, when is the material identified as consigned in the reservation/GI process? In other words, how will the system know to subtract this material from a special stock balance? And what if it has more than one special stock balance, ie more than one vendor code? Are these balances created in the stock system when Info Records for consignment are created?

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Rob,

When you want to maitain the consignment special stocks, you maintain the MMR with the special stock indiacator show that this consignment stock is the special stock.....So now the stock becomes the special stock, which is differentiated here from the std stock......

If you want to procure the material for this consignment stock you maintain the consignment info record for the same....

Now as per your question, if there are n no. of vendor codes, then in this situation, for each different vendor the new consignment inforecord will be maintained in the system...which then called for price determination later whenever required.....

hope this clears your doubt...

Regards

Priyanka.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand most of this now, but how woud I end up with 2 balances under 2 different vendor codes? Can this occur through transfer back to plant stock then back to consignment?

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use reports MB54 - Consignment Stock by Vendor

Also you can use table MKOL - Special Stocks from Vendor (This stores Consignment Stock Details along with other special stocks of Vendor)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please help me on how to view consignment stock using tcode MB54, when i run this report the message is no stock exists for specified data.

here the process of consignment in our company

1. create reservation tcode MB21 with movement type Z11

2. Printing of Picklist then turned over to warehouse for pick and pack.

3. confirmation of reservation using tcode MB1B with movement type 311 click the reservation and encode the reservation #. then confirm and get the material doc.

4. Printing of stock transfer slip form with reference of material doc. base on good issue for consignment..then delivered the consignment outlet.

we have many consignment outlet here in our storage location.

in one storage location we have many outlet like sample

Storage location = ZS01 for Supervalue

Outlet = Megamall

= Nort Edsa

= Mall of Asia

Please help me

Thanks,

Ermin D. Concepcion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this helps. I have another question though. Where are stock balances actually kept? Are these consignment balances kept somewhere within the inforecord? Or are they stored somehwere in the system and connected to the info record?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

consignment goods stock can be found in material master record under storage location stock tab and at general plant storage level tab also.