cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSV1 tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I run PSV1 tcode then error generate i.e. "No objects were found for structure display", Kindly help meout in this regards.

Syed Tayab Shah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

your questin relates to training & Event Mgt. i think you want to create Business Event Group. Once you are able to create Business Event Group you can readily create Business Event Type & Business Event.

Creation of Business Event Group.

In SAP Easy Access Menu under Training & Development Mgt, Under that you go to settings. there you will find S_AHR_61011889 Business Event Group.

Once you are able to create Business Event Group you can easily create Business Event TYpe & Business Event.

If you are still not able to do it , let me know , i will send you the creation doc of Training & Development.

Regards

Harshvardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harshvardhan .

I had created event group name zhr_train. But I still dont understand that why should we create it and now PSV1 still have above message.

Thanks

Syed Tayab Shah

0 Kudos

Please check the planning period and in which plan version you have created ur data. PSVI which is dynamic attendance menu can be customized with the user defined settings. Check the settings if the plan version or fliter criteria is different. you can only see the data in PSV1 according to the settings.

To check settings psv1-> settings--> change settings.

Regards, kavya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

send me the screen shots at harsh dot vardhan at the rate vrpl dot in

Regards

Harshvardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Harshvardhan ,

Kindly send me this at tayabshah at cyber.net.pk.

Regards,

Syed Tayab Shah

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PSV1 is used in traning and event management try to create the object first

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. Tell me how and which objects to be created?

Regards,

Syed Tayab Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto PP01, create business event group.

then create a course type.

Create a relationship between course type & event group (A 003 - belongs to)

Regards,

Dilek