cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO FIND STANDARD COST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what is standard cost. how to find standard cost of a product.

actually requirement is:

for a finished product u need labour cost = 25000, fuel = 1800, power = 500. (assume 1 machine is working for this product)

how can u calculated standard cost for this product. i know the process of product cost, but in KP26 what amount can i enter?

thanqu

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashok and darma thanqu for ur replay

but client gave some details like this and prepared cost estimate for that product: i have the following details, how can i calculate cost per hour labour, and how can i calculate power and fuel.

for ex; for a finished product

THE LEABOUR COST = 25000/-, POWER = 500, FULE = 2000. Only these requirements they given, for this they r usnig 1 mechine.

how can i calculate standard cost per hr labour, power & fuel.

thanqu

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Std cost for a product you can find in material master costing view2 for that product.

In KP26 you have to assign only a rate of cost for a activity. Say activity Labour means cost per hour or as your period.

Like this, enter cost per rate for all activities. Using these actitvities, system will use costing formula assigned in workcenter costing tab to calculate cost for a product.

While costing run system will update the cost in material master costing tab.

While confirming production order system will take this cost and multiply according to confirming qty.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To calculate the STD Cost

- Transaction CK11

- Enter PPC1 (standard SAP variant - configuration transaction OKKN) as the costing variant, material and plant. If you do not enter a lot size, the system uses the costing lot size from the costing view of the material master record.

- Hit Enter

- The dialog box: Control Data appears

- Check the proposed costing dates in the dialog box and the transfer control ID. The transfer control would determine whether the cost estimates of the child parts supplied by other plants are to be recomputed or taken as its is without recomputation. Use Transfer Control PC01 which would recompute.

- Press Enter and the system will costs the material.

Read the link, for deeper clarity and get it solved by your self.

[Standard Cost Estimate|http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sapcostd.htm]

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check from CK11N cost estimation.

and in KP26 you nned to enter the cost per hour.

based on this the cost is cliculted for the work done.

so for labour cost - activity labour you need caliculate for 1 hour how much it will cost so this cost has to assing int KP26 agsinst the Labour activity tpe and the cost centre

like wise for Fuel and Power also

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ashok there u r,

what my doubt is ( and in KP26 you nned to enter the cost per hour.).

How we calculate cost per hour.

can u explain

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check my suggestion regarding KP26.

Cost per hour is defined by client. Client will calculate the cost, suppose machine cost means per hour Rs.50. It is upto Client requirement.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

for how many hours did your labour works on this machine?

yes as Dharma mentioned the cost list will be given by the client Accountants or FICO core team. based upon their data teh KP 26 is created

-ashok

Edited by: ASHOK on Oct 7, 2008 12:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can calculate standard cost estimate in :

Tcode : CK11N Create Standard Cost Estimate & CK24 Release Standard Cost Estimate

Or

CK40N Create & Release Standard Cost Estimate in single transaction

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can calcualte the STD Cost through trx CK11N

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanqu