cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recruitment PBA7 defaulted action for hiring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I start the Tcode PBA7 for transferring applicant data to PA in the selection screen there appears a "Action for hiring" which is defaulted to "60".

Please tell me from where this default is set and how can i change it to my PA40 action for hiring.

regards

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can to se51 screen modification and Default some value there

Hope it will work

Best Regards

sukhbir_singh3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is there any way to stop or selectively choose infotypes to be transfered from applicant(PB) to PA on transfer action (Tcode PBA7)? Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilek

Right it is hardcoded there but is there a way of changing it ? . Is it possible SAP has provided some way of passing your action type to the program thru a feature or something.Please explore

I dont want to change anything in the standard code . Maybe if it is not possible best thing to do is make a variant and use it.

regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kitchulu & Sikandar

Yes it is "60" . But from where is this being defaulted can I change it , is it coming from some feature ? or is it hardcoded in the program ?

regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pravin,

In the selection screen part of program RPAPRT09 (which is the program running behind t-code PBA7), parameter for "action for hiring" is defined as followed:

PARAMETERS: massn LIKE t530t-massn DEFAULT '60' OBLIGATORY.

Thus, it is defaulted & hardcoded inside the program.

You should either repair it (I donot advise you to do so), or copy it and make it a Z- transaction (I donot advise you to do so, neither, as you will be losing all the program updates that come through patches).

The best way is try to get used to this default value, I guess

Best regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pravin,

when you execute PBA7 (for transfering applicant data),then the action for hiring at that point is transfer applicant data which is obviously defaulted as "60".

Correct me if i am wrong,i am a fresher in SAP-HCM

Regards,

Kitchlu.

Edited by: kitchlu kish on Oct 7, 2008 3:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikandar

Those are the nodes for the action menu. My problem is why the action number "60" is defaulted in PBA7 and from where can i change it.

regards

Pravin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikandar

My problem is if i start tcode PBA7 then in the first selection screen i get a defaulted action which is "60". I dont want this as I have a hiring action hich i want to run as default.

I want to know from where the defaulted "60" comes so i can change it

regards

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IIMG  Personnel Management u2013 Recruitment u2013 Dialog Controls u2013 Change Action Menu

IMG  Personnel Management u2013 Recruitment u2013 Dialog Controls u2013 Change Infotype Menu

check this and let me know if ther is anythig else

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

praveen did u check the table T529A (not sure)

can u be clear abt ur query