cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Error in Normal correction of CHARM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Normal Correction, when i try to import to Quality system, by executing the import transport request in the Task plan.

Iam facing some error in the TMS RFC.

Pls find below the error description.

TMS communication error with TMSSUP RFC

Message no. XT153

Diagnosis

There was an error during communication with the RFC destination

TMSSUP @ XXX.DOMAIN_XXX

System Response

The exact error message of the system is:

Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

Procedure

The function terminates.

Procedure for System Administration

Check your TMS configuration with the transaction STMS.

When I check the Import alert monitor i donot find any entries.

Regards,

Subhashini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the reply.

we have a single domain.

The problem exactly is it is asking for userID and pwd when we import. and since for normal correction it is scheduled as a background job it is leading to an error.

kindly give your suggestion.

Regards,

Subhashini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhashini

Import to production uses Trusted-RFC to client 000

Please check:

-TRUSTED-RFC from Solman to production 000

-You (or the background user) have a user on solman and production 000 with Trusted-RFC autorization (S_RFCACL)

-You have import authorization in production 000

regards

Andy

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member215596
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subhashini

I am also facing the same issue. Can I know how you have resolved the issue.

Thanks & Regard

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly ask them to check the TMW RFC and Trusted RFC in 000 in the satellite system. When the RFC problem is resolved. then the popup for userID will not come while importing.

Regards,

Subhashini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

My Issue is resolved. the Problem is with the trusted connectivity only. after creating the trusted connection. the user ID popup did not came.

And there is no error in the import of normal correction at the background.

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

RFCs are maintained in for the Client that Iam using. And communication user is only maintained for the TMW RFC.

Is it Mandatory to maintain a user(may be operator) in 000 client of the satellite system with the Authorization s_cts_admin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If Solution Manager is in a different transport domain then you need to maintain a RFC connection to client 000 of the domain controller your satellite system belongs to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I have checked the RFC destination in STMS-->monitor --> RFC destination. It is fine. there is no problem in that.

Somwhere internally it is asking for the user ID and pwd. since it is executed at the background. It leads to error.

Kindly give your comments.

Regards,

Subhashini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please have a look at Tx: SMSY -> Landscape Components -> Systems -> <your system> and check the RFC there. Importing transports using the action in task list should make use of those RFCs.

SM_<SID>CLNT<client-no.>_TRUSTED

SM_<SID>CLNT<client-no.>_READ

SM_<SID>CLNT<client-no.>_TMW

RFC TMSSUP @ XXX.DOMAIN_XXX usually does not contain a user/password combination but is configured for "logon screen".

ali_mohammed5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to work through the same error and need to communicate to my basis team what the exact change is to be ( which RFC connection / trusted id / system client (?000) ). I would appreciate if you could provide more details on the solution .

thanks,

Ali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

What happens if you Check your TMS configuration with the transaction STMS. ?

Tx: STMS -> Monitor -> RFC Connections

Are all RFCs working?

If not, try to re-generate the affected RFC Destination. System overview -> Extras -> Generate RFCs (after selecting the affected system).

/cheer