SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Field in MB21 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our's is a Public Sector implementation. Client would like to use Reservation for Goods Issue. While creating a reservation manually with transaction MB21(Movement Type 201), user would like to enter 'Cost Center', 'G/L account' and 'Fund'. But there is no 'Fund' field available in MB21. Can some one help me how can I bring Fund field to MB21.

Thanks in Advance.

Vikram

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I think SAP disregarded the budget aspects completely through the logistic reservations.

I know there is a pending development request for SAP for quite some time to analyze the budget aspects of such reservations, but I think it was not developed yet.

I think you should contact SAP and inquire regarding this development request, see if SAP intends to develop it anytime in the near future. If it is to be developed - I think all FM account assignment fields should be included.

Regards,

Shahaf

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

In goods reservation you can have account assignments cost center, funds and so on optional or mandatory. Go in logistic module to customise it.

But there is no budget AVC check now. AVC is checked at goods issue

Now in ERP 7 goods reservation works with AVC check and not in ERP 6.

best regards

Salvator

PSM FM Consultant

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

The technical name of field Fund is FINCODE.

Sometimes, this field is not available because one customer subscreen. If in this subscreen this field is not available and this subscreen has the highest priority, the field will be not showed.

You can check your subscreens in the following menu in SPRO:

Materials Management

-> Inventory Management and Physical Inventory

-> Movement Types

-> Set Subscreen for Account Assignment (Coding) Block

In addition, you should check in the following menu from PSM if this field is allowed to be used:

SPRO -> Public Sector Management -> General Settings for Public Sector Management -> Basic Settings: Account Assignment Elements -> Activate Account Assignment Elements

There, field Fund must be marked.

I hope it helps

Best Regards,

Vanessa.