cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set deletion flag on process order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My requirement is i want to set deletion flag on process order.

For this system gives error as

1. System status CRCR is active (ORD 93000112)

2. System status ORRQ is active (ORD 93000112)

Here i have solve the problem number one through transaction code BS22 (i.e. under System status I0241 -CRCR , previously LKZS - Set deletion indicator & LVMS -Mark for deletion was maintain as Forbidd now i have made it under No influence )

after saving this customization system give only error two ( System status ORRQ is active (ORD 93000112)

Same way when i try to find ORRQ but here i havenu2019t found ORRQ.

Could you plz help me.

Best Regards,

Parag Save.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

What is the status ORRQ.

Regards,

Anand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ORRQ - Order record required

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are all statuses your order shows.

such as REL CNF DLV PRC GMPS MACM ORRQ SETC

Regards,

Anand.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Parag,

It looks like you are tyring to short close the order before it is finished. In your case Control Recipe is already created, so you need to send a process message to set the status of the control recipe to finished. "CRFI". Follow the steps below,

Transaction CO57, to trigger manually a process message with message Category PI_CRST for the process order and Control reciepe combination.

Then use Transaction CO54 to send the Message to the process order.

For Order Records, if it is not required for documentation purpose then in COR4 transaction you activate "No process data documentation required" Radio button.

What you are trying to do in BS22 is not right.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasobh & R.Brahmankar

Thanks for reply

1.Could you plz explain the implication of activating "No process data documentation required" Radio button.

As per R.Brahmankar I have carried out the changes but I am facing below mention new errors.

1.Balance of ORD 93000112 is not zero

2.Unprocessed future change recs for order 93000112 prevent del. flag/completion

3.Inspection lot 020000000352 for order 93000112 has not yet been completed

4.Inspection lot 030000001452 for order 93000112 has not yet been completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

TECO CRCR CNF DLV PRC CSER GMPS ILAS MACM ORRQ PIGN SETC

Former Member
0 Kudos

after activating "No process data documentation required" Radio button.

Still i am getting same error. I think this will be only applicable to new order those are created after the changes , but i want for old orders.

1.Balance of ORD 93000112 is not zero

2.Unprocessed future change recs for order 93000112 prevent del. flag/completion

3.Inspection lot 020000000352 for order 93000112 has not yet been completed

4.Inspection lot 030000001452 for order 93000112 has not yet been completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

As per your status your order is confirmed and TECO also. I think unless and untill you are not settling the same you will not able to delete it.

There must be some balance quantity remaining in the order which is yet to be confirmed.

Regards,

Anand.

Edited by: Anand Joshi on Oct 14, 2008 3:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

i cant get y could u plz explain ?

As per your status your order is confirmed and TECO also. I think unless and untill you are not settling the same you will not able to delete it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Its not like that.. once you have confirmed the order you need to TECO it that is technically complete or technically closed. Then the CO person will settele the cost of the order and then the order status will be CLSD.

As you have confirmed the order the cost must have flowed into it so after TECO you need to settle the order cost. After CLSD status your order is closed and then if you want you can archieve the order by setting deletion flag.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Regards,

Anand.

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Parag,

1. First you need to complete the Inspection Processing of the Inspection lot of the corresponding orders. Use transaction QA32 or QA02, perform Results recording and UD.

2. You need to clear the COGI / CO1P goods movment or Confirmation error records for the order.

3. You need to run the period end activites for the order...KGI2 - Overhead Calculation, KKAX - WIP Calculation, KKS2 - Variance Calculation, KO88 - Settlement.

Basically if the client needs Order related data as a part of the process documentation, then the "order record required" check box needs to be active, the order records have to be stored using transaction COPA.

Regards,

Prasobh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

The system sets this status when you release the order, provided that the Order record required indicator is set in the order type-dependent parameters (see Customizing for Process Order)....

This setting is there in SPRO....

Production Planning for Process Industries - Process Order-Master Data-Order-Define Order type Dependent parameters...

In this you set the option Order record Required....

Requirements are that the process orders are settled, associated PI sheets, inspection lots and any linked purchase orders are complete.

Following are prerequisites for closing a process order

1 The order must have the status Released (REL) or Technically completed (TECO)

2 The order balance must be 0

3 There can be no open purchase requisitions, purchase orders.

4 There can be no future change records from confirmation processes.

.Now Calculate Overheads using Tcode : KGI2 - Individual Processing

CO43 - Collective Processing

Step to be follow,

1.Calculate WIP using Tcode : KKAX - Individual Processing

KKAO - Collective Processing

2.Calculate Variance by using Tcode : KKS2 - Individual Processing

KKS1 - Collective Processing

3.Finally do the settlement of Order in Tcode : KO88 - Individual Processing

CO88 - Collective Processing

Please refer this thread also,

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=17422319&messageID=5934846

The transaction COA5 (Archive Administration Preprocessing).

This will allow you to set the deletion flag

Hope this helps.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand

u r absolutely right.

In my company we are not settling the cost. orders are maintain up to TECO status only.

I am facing a problem that is users are posting RM through MIGO for Old process order. i want to restrict it. I tried through authorization but it is very much complex . hence only one way out is through status change allow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Then in BS22 in TECO you can restrict the goods movement.

That is once the order is TECO then user will not be able to post any goods movement but keep it in mind that if you do TECO and if the material against the inspection lot is still pending in quality inspection then the user can not post that goods movement also.....i.e from quality inspection to unrestricted.

I hope this clears now.....please close the threads if you problem has solved.

Regards,

Anand.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can achive through system status.

BS22 - > select Sytsst =IO278, stat =ORRQ -> double click on Sysst - >Set as permtd for Mark for deletion.

Now try to set del flag.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar