cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Press book on Integrated Planning( SAP BI Integrated Planning for Fin)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a book on Integrated planning "SAP BI Integrated Planning for Finance". I would like to know how is this book?

Is it good for beginners with many screen shots??

Pleasse let me know.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

did you check out a small piece of the book at http://www.sap-press.de/download/dateien/1290/sappress_netweaver_bi_integrated_plan.pdf ?

The book has quite good step-by-step tutorials for standard functionalities. I found it a good introduction. And yes you have many screenshots and learn which check box means what.

Regards,

Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have this book.

It is quite good.It is almost like the SAP IP training material with all the step by step process.

Let me know if you ahve any specific area you want furhur info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjana,

Thanks for your reply.

I do have the SAP course material. I would like to have some example with simple explanation. Is it worth buying this book. As I am slightly new to IP, I would like to have some screen shots and example.

please advise...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bill,

Half the book talks about creating the Info object,realtime cube, transformation rules etc.

That book did not help much in my current Cost center planning applciaitons.

If its only fromt he knowledge perspective,My opinion is that SAP training material is better.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjana,

Thank you for the information.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need SAP BI Integrated Planning for Finance book immediately.i have tried in SAP Press but it takes 7days for delviery.May i get your emai ld.thanks.