Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE51 & KE52 bdc ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm having a problem while attempting to record BDC for transactions KE51 & KE52 using both BDC_RECORD_TRANSACTION (MODE='A' UPDATE ='A') and SHDB. When I start the recording, the first error I get is "Make an entry in all required fields." This is after I get the popup asking for the controlling area. I have tried to set the controlling area as a variant but that doesn't seem to make a difference. This is the same in SHDB and BDC_RECORD_TRANSACTION.

The two error messages I get when trying to replay the recording are as follows:

Formatting error in the field PRCT_V-PRCTR; see next message (SAPLRKPM 0200)

Error Make an entry in all required fields (SAPLRKPM 0200)

Instead I have set the controlling area and tried but no change.

I tried recording with several options like changes MODE and UPDATE options with other options like CONT. AFTER COMMIT and more but no result.

Could any one please do suggest me in this concern.....

Thanks in advance,

PSNG

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please use the FMs 'BAPI_PROFITCENTER_CREATE' and 'BAPI_PROFITCENTER_CHANGE'. This will ease you from the difficulty of doing BDC. This is an easier method to create profit centers

Hope this solves your problem

Regards,

Hari