cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Currently I am using SAP EP7.0 SP16, with that I want to create a track. for that I created the product, software component and added SAP_JEE, SAP_BUILDT, SAP_JTECHS.

when I was importing these in CBS Development tab I am getting error like:

Unexpected error; inform your system administrator - communication error: Error while doing a 'RepositoryOptionsAccess.getInstance().getFunctionality(connectionIdentifier, "backpropagation")' call to Dtr:Unauthorized

Could anybody help me please.

Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We had the same issue and the problem was that the password of the CMS User (which is set in the Landscape Configurator -> Track Domain Data) was wrong.

Best regards,

Dani

former_member196418
Participant
0 Kudos

Does anyone know the solution for this?

Thanks,

Bert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error occurs if your login doesn't have proper privileges on the CMS. I would advise you to contact your Basis team and ask them to give proper permissions for your Login on CMS and DTR as well. This should resolve your issue. I would also advise you to raise a new thread so that people might give you quick replies. As you are not the author of this thread you cannot appreciate experts if they helped you in resolving your issue.

Regards,

PG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Palli,

your problem got solved?

if solved please help me immediately regarding the same.......

Thanks&Regards,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should check the DTR permissions. "Dtr:Unauthorized" happens usually when you don´t have enough permissions to write anything. DTR permissions are separate from CMS persmissions.