cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0HR_PY_PP_1 Extraction error : Incomplete adminitrative data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Iam using 0HR_PY_PP_1 extractor to extract the Payroll data from R/3 and getting the following error:

Personnel no. 00000436 , payroll result 014 : Incomplete administrative data

While loading the data i gave the selection 01.01.2007 to current date for Transferdate in infopackage .

Please help me in this regard as iam extracting Payroll data first time.

Regards,

Akash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any inputs on this error??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All - this post is fairly old, but I recently discovered that this error often relates to the Payroll Control Record (TCODE: PA03).

Lets say the payroll period is set to 41.2012.

If you try to do a delta containing data from week 40.2012 - 44.2012 you'll get this error for the first record in week 40.2012.

The fix is to just change the Payroll period in Pa03 to 40.2012.

Similar you might observe that you get incomplete data when trying to do a delta init, which is caused by the same setting. Full loads steps outside this lock, so if you compare number of records from a full load with a delta init you might observe that the full load contains more records, which indicates that the payroll period in pa03 is not set correctly.

Hope this helps some of you googlers like myself

BR

Jess

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am getting similar error for the datasource 0HR_PY_PP_1.

Its perfectly fine in Development system. When I run in ECC system (RSA3).I am getting this below error

Can any one suggest me the solution.

Personnel No. 00000946: Could not read administrative data for payroll  result

Message no. HR_BIW_PP007

Diagnosis

The system can not read the administration information for the payroll result  of the personnel number 00000946. Therefore it can not access the update  information for this personnel number in order to transfer the information  to the BW.

System Response

Activities

Warning message

Error message

Regards,

Ataur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atur,

what is your payroll period set to in PA03?

Sometimes this occurs when you want to init a delta, and there are records newer than the period set in pa03.

BR

jess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jess,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

small correction in my previous message.

Data source (0HR_PY_PP_1) perfectly working in Development system not in Quality system.

While checking data in RSA3 (Quality system) for specific periods its running fine (01.01.2014 to 17.07.2014).

if I check data for old periods(01.01.2013 to 31.12.2013) its throwing error.

Personnel No. 00000946: Could not read administrative data for payroll  result

Message no. HR_BIW_PP007

what exactly the issue I am not getting. kindly suggest.

Regards,

Ataur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ataur, then it is bit tricky, as the error i caused by something that your HR payroll people has done.

So far I have experienced this issue when:

• The result from a payroll run has been manually deleted before the actual posting takes place
  • Changes has been made to some payroll master data

If I were you I would try to pin point the periods which gives you trouble, an have you HR payroll have look on the specific employee.

BUT - be aware that there maybe many more employees with errors, as 946 is just the first one it enocountered.

However, first ask yourself if you need the data for 2013 -  otherwise just make an init with a selection transferdate 01.01.2014 - 31.12.9999, then you should be set for future data.

However, if you really need the data, I can only think of debugging period for periodewith the payroll team, or even ask them roll back a period an rerun it (both the payroll calculation and the actual posting).

Best of luck

BR

Jess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jess,

I have check the particular error in ECC system.

Employee who don't have payroll postings in ECC side are getting error

ECC screen short : Employee 199

BW:  RSA3 Log for a 199 employee.

BW system not picking those records which don’t have payroll data

Regards,

Ataur Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ataur, 0HR_PY_PP_1 should only pick the unerroneous values from a posting run. When the extractor pulls the posted data it checks it against the data in the payroll run, which where the input to the posting run. If it finds something has changed, it will throw this error, so I still belive that someone has changed values or masterdata on wagetypes etc. on historic data. It is hard to see in ERP, but the extractor fails at it anyways.

Try to implement the error handling describedin this note:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/696638

As mentioned by Des Gallagher.

br.

Jess

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/696638

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Des,

Thanks for replying again.

In detail tab system is saying : error in source system , while in stayus tab the error message displays the error :

Date of last extraction from DataSource 0HR_PP_REC_52 is not available HR_BIW_PP.

Thanks again.

Akash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply , assigned points to you . Iam getting another error for data source 0HR_PP_REC_52 , it follows:

Date of last extraction from DataSource 0HR_PP_REC_52 is not available HR_BIW_PP 1

Please help ...

Thanks again...

desgallagher
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let me know the complete error message and error code that you get for the

extractor?

Best Regards,

Des.

desgallagher
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akash,

This error usually occurs if the extractor reads payroll cluster with a sequence number from the posting index (PPOIX) and

this seqno is no longer available on the payroll cluster. This means there is a result which was posted before (because it is

in posting index table PPOIX) but it is no longer on payroll cluster.

So the reason could be that somebody deleted already posted payroll

results. It could also be the reason that data was lost while copying the system

or while upgrading the system. Please check the affected personal number and paroll sequence number

Check if there are any inconsistencies.

In any case, to be able to complete the load in the BW system you can convert this error to a warning following the

attached note 696638. Please apply this note and you will be able to finish the load.

Best Regards,

Des.