cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Advice customizing - F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Together,

We are developing a custom payment advice sapscript form for use with the standard (RFFO*) payment programs - through transaction F110. We have assigned the new form in FBZP (payment methods per company code - form for the payment medium), and are using the same variant for the payment program. However, when executing a payment run and printing the paymetn advice slip, a standard form is being printed (we suspect F110_DE_AVIS, although in the log there is no way of seeing which form is being used)

Could you tell me if there are any additional customizing points where I should assign the new form for it to be printed?

Thanks gurus,

Stephen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Please Check if you have done correctly the settings in this IMG path :

SPRO > Financial Accounting (New) > Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable > Business Transactions > Outgoing Payments > Automatic Outgoing Payments > Payment Media > Make Settings for Classic Payment Medium Programs

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

yes, this is what works! we had it assigned the payment method for company code, but in the customizing table "allocate forms to paying company code" we still had the standard form. I have changed it here and it works now

Thanks!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Assign new form in Tcode OBVU

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, this is what we have done, but our form is not being displayed...I was wondering if there was any other customizing point, or maybe we have to modify the standard program (RFFOD__L).

Could it be related to the ISD (payment file)? our payment run works fine, except the actual payment file that is sent to the bank is not being generated. I think it shouldn't matter..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to assign it in Paying Company codes

In payment methods per company code you assigned special form for that payment method, like letter to the bank, total list. What you can use is dependedn of the program behind